Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Picture Montage

Here's a glimpse of some of our Christmas holiday this year.

We had a really great Christmas this year. My Mom and Pop were here with us which we all loved. The whole family (both sides - 16 total!) gathered here on Christmas day for the feasting and gift chaos. And now we're still in the post-holiday stupor of laziness and clutter. How's that for short and sweet?








Chris must have been really good this year. Besides the huge can of TinkerToys, he got a Leapster LMax, 5 (we have foam "bullets" all over our house!) guns, and an electric guitar!!


Emily's big hits were her Little People doll house, tea set and plastic food and a baby doll. Strangely, I don't have any pics of her with any of it.




Most of the time I get caught up in the fun and only remember to grab the camera after all of the action has taken place.
Final shot: Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without lots and lots of CHOCOLATE!

Edited to add: You know the whole "Bobby and Jenny are downplaying Santa with our kids" thing that I mentioned below? Well, Emily loves Santa.

"Sa-ta, sa-ta, sa-ta..." Every time we see anyone that even resembles him.

So, Santa is alive and well in the our household. No worries.

2 comments:

sara said...

love the chocolate face!!! i have one of allie with oreos all over her face and it's one of my favs!!!

we had LOTS of fun yesterday....we must get together again soon!!!

you all have a great weekend!!!

p.s. i reloaded the pics on my page so let me know if it works for you now!!!

Kristie said...

Yeaa!! It's really fun to keep up with you this way! Pictures say so much and words make it even better!

I love all your pictures!! Such a beautiful family you have! I love that you're in one of the pictures, too!

PS: I'd LOVE some chocolate cake right now. I gained, no kidding, 4 pounds the holiday season. I am on an ice cream and cake break...it is killing me! :) I'll try to hold out another week.

Hope you are having a GREAT January!